If you like the look of the new Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones but your budget doesn’t quite stretch as far as £319, this Bose QC35 II Black Friday deal could well be the deal for you.
Amazon has knocked £165 off the price of the Bose QC35 II, which preceded the QC45. That means instead of paying the original RRP of £330, they can be yours for just £165! Now that’s a deal.
Black Friday Bose noise-cancelling headphones deal
This is probably the best Black Friday headphones deal out there for Bose loyals, although those looking for the very best wireless noise-cancelling headphones around this price should take a look at the Sony WH-1000XM3 for £149 deal over at Hughes.
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II launched in 2017, one year after their predecessors, the standard QC35. The difference? They have a dedicated button for Google Assistant – one press, and you can natter away to Google’s smart assistant, and have it control your music, tell you trivia, and read out your smartphone notifications. Handy.
You can also use it to dictate message replies. That’s invaluable in these winter months, when you don’t want to be fishing your phone out of your pocket or bag and taking your gloves off in order to reply.
The headphones can connect to two devices at once, which makes it seamless to switch between music on one and calls on another.
You get three levels of noise-cancellation – that’s nowhere near the 11 of the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, but it’s still more advanced than some. And it’s very effective at neutralising outside noise.
The 20-hour battery life (or 40 if just using noise-cancellation) has been bettered, but at this price, you’ll struggle to find such a complete package.
Check out the rest of the best Black Friday headphones deals
Find out which Bose headphones should you buy?
Get the right pair for you: How to choose the right pair of headphones
Black Friday quick links
- Amazon: over 40% off gin, whiskey wine and more
- Argos: lowest-ever prices on LG and Sony OLED TVs
- AV online: big savings on speakers, home cinema, and hi-fi systems
- AO: Hisense 4K TVs from £297, Samsung QLED TVs from £379
- Boots: 50% of toothbrushes, fragrances and beauty bundles
- Currys: low prices on TVs, headphones, laptops and more
- eBay: get 20% off selected electronics sellers
- Electricshop: up to £500 off Samsung Neo QLED TVs
- John Lewis: save on TVs, headphones, tablets, smartphones, speakers
- Microsoft: save over £400 on Surface tablets
- Nintendo: Switch console down to £259
- Peter Tyson: ‘Price Lock Promise’ if prices on select products drop further
- Richer Sounds: save up to £500 on hi-fi systems, £500 on TVs and projectors
- Sevenoaks: £300 off Denon AV receivers, £200 off KEF speakers and more
- Sky: superfast broadband offers from £25/mth, up to 50% off iPhone plans
- Smyths: early Black Friday deals on Lego, Marvel and Nerf
- Very: low prices on AirPods, tablets, smartwatches and TVs