It’s no secret that Black Friday deals are already dropping all over the internet ahead of The Big Day later this week, but here’s one of the best so far – and it’s so good, we seriously doubt it’ll be beaten on the day.
Right now, Amazon and Currys have slashed £70 off the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds. That means you can pick up Bose’s five-star noise-cancelling buds for the rock-bottom price of just £179 – an offer that Amazon says will end in six sweet days. Or earlier if stock runs out, we guess.
Under review, we called the QuietComfort Earbuds “great all-rounders”, praising their “impressive musicality” and “superb balance”. When you factor in this huge 28 per cent saving, it does seem as though Christmas has come early!
Today’s best Black Friday headphones deal
As we noted in our Bose QuietComfort Earbuds review, these brilliant buds deliver an “energetic, balanced sound and brilliant noise-cancelling”. They’re a serious candidate for best-in-class, and more than capable of giving the excellent Apple AirPods Pro a run for their money.
The QuietComfort Earbuds might not be as physically svelte as some of the competition, but that’s because Bose has packed in so much tech.
As well as delivering a sonic masterclass, the QuietComfort buds live up to their name with no fewer than 11 degrees of noise cancelling (from 0 to 10). Experiment with the different levels and you’ll hear the QuietComfort do their thing, cutting out huge swathes of background noise when on the maximum setting.
You get six hours playback from the buds themselves (18 hours total with the included charging case). Like to get out and about? These buds are lightweight, comfortable and weather-resistant, too, so they’re suitable for sporty stuff.
So, should you buy them? We think you’ll be very pleased if you do. If noise cancelling is important to you, they’re the pick of the competition. We do prefer the greater sonic transparency of the Sony WF-1000XM4, but at the time of writing their Black Friday price is £20 dearer.
In short, they’re more than a match for any rival at this level – especially now that they are reduced by a massive £70.
Read our full Bose QuietComfort Earbuds review
Peruse our pick of the best wireless earbuds
Save a small fortune with today’s best AirPods deals
Black Friday quick links
- Amazon: over 40% off gin, whiskey wine and more
- Argos: lowest-ever prices on LG and Sony OLED TVs
- AV online: big savings on speakers, home cinema, and hi-fi systems
- AO: Hisense 4K TVs from £297, Samsung QLED TVs from £379
- Boots: 50% of toothbrushes, fragrances and beauty bundles
- Currys: low prices on TVs, headphones, laptops and more
- eBay: get 20% off selected electronics sellers
- Electricshop: up to £500 off Samsung Neo QLED TVs
- John Lewis: save on TVs, headphones, tablets, smartphones, speakers
- Microsoft: save over £400 on Surface tablets
- Nintendo: Switch console down to £259
- Peter Tyson: ‘Price Lock Promise’ if prices on select products drop further
- Richer Sounds: save up to £500 on hi-fi systems, £500 on TVs and projectors
- Sevenoaks: £300 off Denon AV receivers, £200 off KEF speakers and more
- Sky: superfast broadband offers from £25/mth, up to 50% off iPhone plans
- Smyths: early Black Friday deals on Lego, Marvel and Nerf
- Very: low prices on AirPods, tablets, smartwatches and TVs